A ceramic sink is a perfect choice for any bathroom! It gives the room a classy, spa-like feel. However, Keeping that ceramic sink clean can be a little bit difficult.
But did you know that you can clean your ceramic sink with baking soda? It’s true!
Cleaning your ceramic sink with baking soda is something you need to try because it works perfectly. And I am not just saying that. I do it every week.
In this article, I show you how I clean my ceramic sink by using baking soda.
What You’ll Need:
1. Make a paste by combining 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of water. Mix them in a bowl.
2. Dampen the surface of the sink by turning on the faucet and splashing water around it. It helps lessen the abrasion of the paste.
3. Dip the sponge in the paste and scrub the surface of the sink. Scrub gently in circular motions focusing on removing the stains.
4. Turn on the faucet and rinse. Make sure you rinse away all traces of baking soda.
5. Use a rag or cloth to wipe the sink dry.
Vinegar and Baking Soda Method
If cleaning your ceramic sink with baking soda proves inadequate at removing stains, try combining it with white vinegar.
Just spray some vinegar on the surface of your sink and let it sit for 10 minutes before doing the method above.
Mixing baking soda and vinegar boosts each other’s cleaning properties.
How About the Sink Faucet?
Yes! You can also clean the sink faucet with baking soda and vinegar. Check this article on how to clean your faucet with baking soda for complete directions.
You can clean ceramic sinks without bleach or other harsh chemicals, thanks to baking soda.
I hope that you find this blog post helpful.
Thanks for reading!
-Baking Soda Guy
Top Photo by Sanibell BV on Unsplash